Woah, what happened to Meet The Crew Wednesday? It got too busy, that’s what. So here’s a “limited edition” Meet The Crew Thursday for you instead:
1. To start, tell us your name and position at Robotic Potato:
My name is Jasmin, I am the Character Artist at Robotic Potato.
2. How did you get into Character Art? Where did you learn? Why?
I have been drawing my whole life. I have always had a passion for animation and comics and have taken art classes throughout my school years, and am still currently a student. I started my art degree in NY and am planning to finish it in California.
3. When you began, did you know you wanted to get into games?
My focus as always been more geared toward cartoons, but I have always been interested in video games and video game characters.
4. What made you want to work in Video Games?
Video games are an important part of my childhood, and an amazing, ever growing and evolving medium that I am excited to be a part of.
5. How did you end up at Robotic Potato?
My roommates were already on the team, working on Kami Kami, and were in need of a character artist so they invited me to sign on. I joined the team after development had started, but I am excited for my art to be implemented into the game in the future!
6. What is your favorite video game right now?
Dragon Age: Inquisition.
Bonus Question: If you could smooch any video game character, who would it be?
Nami, from Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life.